SRG Woolf Group is looking for an experienced Business Development Professional to help us grow our staffing and recruiting organization. As an integral part of our team, you’ll be working with the best talent in the life sciences industry to uncover, cultivate and curate new business opportunities that will drive our business forward.
The territory is primarily the New England area and we are looking for this individual to work out of our Woburn, MA office. As a true hunter of new business, you’ll have an untapped client market to call on!
SRG Woolf is a specialist clinical research and scientific recruitment company focusing on the life sciences industry. We are part of Impellam Group, the 14th largest staffing organization globally.
Responsible for contributing to the growth and expansion within the Boston market specifically, you’ll be:
- Consistently generating and increasing revenues by developing new clients
- Maintaining minimum performance standards
- Continually increasing our pipeline for future business as well as increasing customer spend
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 5 years of sales experience within the life sciences staffing industry
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- The ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- The ability to multitask in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- A high level of self-motivation, independently setting goals and meeting deadlines
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office software such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, as well as CRM experience
As well as a competitive salary, a lucrative commission plan and an invitation for top performers to attend our annual Performance Summit in a luxury destination, SRG Woolf also offers an entrepreneurial culture with a great work-life balance.
If SRG Woolf is the company for you and you have what we are looking for then please drop Shane Wilkins an inquiry email with your CV attached by clicking below.
[SRG Woolf Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. People from racial minority groups, veterans, and the disabled are strongly encouraged to apply.]