SRG Woolf Group is looking for an experienced Business Development Professional to help us grow our scientific staffing division. As an integral part of our team, you’ll be working with the best scientific talent in the industry to uncover, cultivate and curate new business opportunities that will drive our business forward.
Our territory spans the US. As a true hunter of new business, you’ll have an untapped client market to call on. Working either remotely from anywhere in the US or from one of our offices in Raleigh, North Carolina or Woburn, Massachusetts, North America is quite literally your oyster. Travel will be roughly 25%.
SRG Woolf is a specialist clinical research and science recruitment company focusing on the life sciences industry. We are part of Impellam Group, the 14th largest staffing organization globally.
Responsible for contributing to the growth and expansion of our scientific staffing division, you’ll be:
- Consistently generating and increasing revenues by developing new clients
- Maintaining minimum performance standards
- Continually increasing our pipeline for future business as well as increasing customer spend.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree
- At least eight years of sales experience within the scientific staffing industry
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- The ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- The ability to multitask in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- A high level of self-motivation, independently setting goals and meeting deadlinesAdvanced knowledge of MS Office software such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, as well as CRM experience.
As well as a competitive salary, a lucrative commission plan and an invitation for top performers to attend our annual Performance Summit in a luxury destination, SRG Woolf also offers an entrepreneurial culture with a great work-life balance.
SRG Woolf Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. People from racial minority groups, veterans, and the disabled are strongly encouraged to apply.
Apply now or contact us to find out more about this outstanding opportunity with a leading clinical research and scientific staffing firm.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to Jennifer Hodak.